Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Carousel Couples Club NYC : Get Nickled and Dimed at Carousel Swing Club

I can't even believe this shitty club is still around. Didn't they get
shutdown awhile back? The swinger boards are torched with how bad this club
is.

Listen. I am an ex-dj from Carousel club's old days before he moved the club
due to not paying his rent and taking the rent money owed and ran off. This
punk ass would even nickel and dime his own workers! From having a bad night
or money he needed to take care of his sick grandma. Mind you this old fart is
in his 60's!!! How do you even sue a guy who takes most of his payments in
cash? All I can say he is cheap as fuck and a pathological liar. Anything to
get over someone. Anything to make a buck at someone's misery, he will do it.
I'm just surprised that snake has lasted this long.  If you guys need a dj for your parties, just ring me up.   - DJ Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment