Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Carousel Couples Club NYC : How Got School of Sex Promoters Arrested!

http://schoolofsex.net/blog/ultimate-cock-block.html

If you don't know the story, read it here


Ultimate Cock-block

Posted by: Sex Kitten in Negative Experiences on May 22, 2009
Tagged in: Untagged

Readers, last Thursday night I experienced what will hereinafter be referred to
as "the ULTIMATE cock block."

Nigel and I had been planning to meet for weeks. Due to busy work schedules, we
had not gotten the opportunity to see each other for quite some time. I invited
Nigel to come over my place for some fun. Mere hours before, I suggested that we
instead meet at a local swingers club that was hosting an anniversary party.
Rocco and I thought it would be a lot of fun; I wanted to fuck Nigel's giant
cock in front of a crowd, as I always enjoy exhibitionism. We also invited
Athena.

I should mention that I have hosted parties at this particular venue many times.
While it is not ideal, it is a decent space located in Manhattan.

The party was set to begin at 8pm on the Thursday night. (NY SWINGERS PARTIES
STILL BEING HELD AT CAROUSEL CLUB NOTE!) We arrived at the club promptly. Of
course, the promoter was not there yet. There were a few older men that had
arrived waiting for some action. The club was bright and fully lit because the
janitor had not yet dimmed the lights (or changed the sheets).

Nigel, Rocco and I entered the club and headed back to one of the far
play-areas. We were also waiting for Athena, who would be Nigel's date for the
night. Apparently couples were free -- not that Nigel would have any problem
with paying. Athena's train had been delayed, but she was apparently a few
blocks away -- and communicating to Rocco via txt messages. We wanted to have
some fun right away because Nigel was on a time crunch and had to leave for work
by 9:30pm.


I was really horny. I mounted Nigel, and we started making out. Within a few
minutes, all the single men had congregated in the room to watch. I took Nigel's
cock out, and started sucking. My pussy was so wet. I wanted to fuck him so bad!
I grinded my hips on top of Nigel and gave him a lapdance. I took out his hard
cock and started to suck it.

Rocco was stroking his cock. I grabbed it as I was licking Nigel's dick. Athena
said she was on her way up and we were anxiously waiting for her. I couldn't
wait much longer. I wanted Nigel's hard and ready cock inside my wet pussy. The
next thing we know, the club owner walks in. He approaches Rocco. "Your friend
has to come up and pay." First of all, why does the owner address Rocco and not
Nigel? Second, why would he let Nigel in without paying in the first place?
Nigel had been walking around with us for at least a half hour while we were
touring the club and talking. The issue was not the payment, but the manner and
time at which the request was made. It's 8:30pm, and we are giving the single
men a sex show -- why the fuck is this idiot interrupting???

Athena finally arrived. Apparently, the owner had also hassled her at the door!
So, wait, now he not only hassled Rocco, who has brought hundreds of people into
the club -- but he also harassed a Unicorn??? Single women are supposed to be
swing club gold! "So are you here to see someone?" he asked. She responded,
"Yes, I'm with Rocco and Sex Kitten -- and Nigel." He pretended that he didn't
know us.

Rocco was upset. We both felt totally disrespected. This asshole cock-blocked
me! Rocco said "I think it's time to leave..." as Athena made her way over to
us. And so, we did. I put my dress back on; Nigel pulled up his pants and tucked
in his shirt. I was seconds away from fucking him and I was extremely
frustrated. The three single gentlemen who were politely watching our little
show were also appalled. "That's just bad business!" said one of the men.

The owner finally realized what he had done. He chased us as we made our way to
our car. We jumped into the car, which was parked right on the street. The owner
screamed, "Wait! Come back!" He called Rocco's cell. We had no interest in
replying. We came to the party to have fun. We make his second-rate club look
damned good -- over the past 6 months we have brought hundreds of patrons in by
virtue of merely recommending it to friends alone. We were scheduled to host an
event at the location in June. But between the owner's lack of management skill,
cheapness, and disrespectfulness -- we're done with him.

Throwing parties is my hobby. I don't do it for the money. That's why my events
are so good. I actually care. I throw events unlike any other; our guests are so
comfortable -- and they always get a chance to explore their sexuality in
whatever way they wish (i.e. voyeurism, exhibitionism, soft-swap, full-swap).
There is no logic in hassling regulars at a club, let alone us, who bring in
massive business.

No comments:

Post a Comment